It can be tough to make money in Tears of the Kingdom, money that could be used to buy food, armor and all kinds of items from Beedle and other vendors. Today I’m going to go through a method of getting rich very quickly, this allows link to duplicate items, then you can sell them to vendor to make near infinite money. It’s quick, it’s easy, and you’ll be drowning in Rupees in no time at all in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
This method of getting near infinite rupees is all based on icy meat, yes, cold meat that you can create, duplicate and sell to vendors to give you an abundence of wealth. There is one important pre requisite for this method, you do need to have Autobuild unlocked. If you don’t have that, then you can check out a guide for that on the channel. Otherwise all you need is two pieces of gormet meat, and two weapons or shields that you don’t mind getting rid of, plus some Zonaite. Once you have all these things, you are good to go.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Take out the pieces of gormet meat, and place them on the ground.
- Hold the disposable weapon
- Fuse the meat to the weapon
- Drop both the meat-fused weapons on the ground and then attach them together using Ultrahand
- Move away from the newly created meat-fused-weapon-thing and then use Autobuild to recreate the last item for a cost of 6 Zonaite
- Use Ultrahand to attach the newly created meat-weapon to the last one
- Repeat the process, until you have 20 meat-weapons all fused together
- Go to your Autobuild menu and favourite the most recent meat-sword by pressing Y
- Go to the Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower and then go to the Spring of Wisdom
- You are looking for Extreme Cold Weather, which you can see on the temperature gauge or a light fog blowing across the ground). If the extreme cold weather isn’t there, wait by a fire for a little while.
- Open the autobuild menu and select the meat-sword-fused items from the favourites. You don’t need to build, just wait for a couple of seconds and LOADS of icy gormet meat will fall to the ground
- Cancel out of the Autobuild menu, pick up the gormet meat and repeat the process as many times as you need
- Finally, go to a nearby vendor (Beedle at any stable is a good option) and sell the items, you’ll get 40 rupees per piece of icy meat. One thing to remember is you’ll find the icy meat in your cooking section rather than items.
That’s pretty much it. Unlimited rupees, all from a couple of pieces of meat, a couple of weapons and autobuild. This is hands down the fastest and easiest way to get near inifinite money in Tears of the Kingdom at the moment. Nintendo has a history of patching these things, so it maybe best to stock up on rupees while this useful glitch is still available.
Let me know in the comments what you think, plus let me know your useful glitches in Tears of the Kingdom.